Great late season pollen source! Attracts many small flies, wasps, butterflies, and bees.
Long-lived, warm season, rhizomatous perennial, forms clumps and sends out runners but can be easily managed in a garden setting.
- Height- 36”- 48”
- Width- 12”-24”
- Water: Dry to Moist (grows vigorously with additional moisture)
- Sun: Full sun to part shade
- Bloom time: July to early August
- Direct sowing: best sown in spring (March). Seeds are not dormant but germinate best in warm temperatures (65-80 degrees).
- Growing transplants: easily grown from seed.
West Coast Goldenrod